The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

The Sighthound Magazine

dragonfly

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Bo Bengtson has asked me to pass on this message about the magazine. He is really sorry for the disappointment to subscribers who have not received their latest copy, but there have been problems with which he has now dealt, and the magazine is back on track. He says it should be ready for Westminster where he is judging not only Whippets but Afghans, Greyhounds and Salukis. What a busy guy.

ABOUT THE SIGHTHOUND MAGAZINE

The past publisher, Erika Tonder, has ceased operations, is no longer involved with the magazine and never published the issue that should have come out in October. After months of negotiations and delays we managed to get possession of the mailing list, the unprinted ads and the articles, and found a publisher willing to print all this as part of a combined Fall/Winter issue and also to continue publishing the magazine. The new issue is now at the printer and will be mailed out in late January. The deadline for the next issue after that is Feb. 15.

I have helped get this issue out but will only be Editorial Consultant in the future. Any inquiries should be directed to the new editor, Francine Reisman, at the new email <fran@sighthoundmagazine.org> or to the new publisher, Dawne Deeley in Canada <karelian@pacificcoast.net>

The web site was never updated to provide the new information, as of course it should have been. It has now been taken down but I am hoping a new one will be put up ASAP.

Anyone who subscribed to the SM and was supposed to get the October issue will have their subscription extended by one issue, so if you were on the mailing list Erika provided you will get the next issue.

I am convinced that between us and with the help of all the magazine’s devoted followers worldwide we will be able to continue producing a high class Sighthound Magazine. Bo Bengtson

Cathie

Oh good glad to hear what's happening... thanks for posting that Cathie.

ahh I was wondering what happened to the magazine. I am owed 3 issues and hadn't received anything for almost 1 yr now. I emailed Erica around christmas time and didn't get a reply. I am glad Bo is organising everything as it is most definately my favourite dog magazine.

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back