The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

The Toys Belong To Me!

Django'sPeeps

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Apparently everything belongs to Neela :rolleyes:

DSCN1664.jpg

DSCN1666.jpg

A bit of a contrast to earlier when Django dismantled the bed to get to a chew and left it pretty bare.

DSCN1662.jpg

DSCN1663.jpg

:wub: :wub: :wub: What a beautiful adorable GORGEOUS wee angel :huggles:

Foxglove said:
:wub:   :wub:   :wub:     What a beautiful adorable GORGEOUS wee angel  :huggles:
Well her registered name is 'Heavens Magic'. But she's really not all that angelic!

Jinnyfizz - that's so funny. And I love your dog beds in those photos... like little whippet sofas!

A few minutes after I took those photos Django came over to Neela while she was asleep on all the toys and poked her lots with his nose like he wanted her to play with him. So she sprang out of bed to play a game and he curled up on top of all the toys looking very shifty... it was all an elaborate ploy. I think he must have got green eyes :lol: .

Django said:
Foxglove said:
:wub:   :wub:   :wub:     What a beautiful adorable GORGEOUS wee angel  :huggles:
Well her registered name is 'Heavens Magic'. But she's really not all that angelic!

Jinnyfizz - that's so funny. And I love your dog beds in those photos... like little whippet sofas!

A few minutes after I took those photos Django came over to Neela while she was asleep on all the toys and poked her lots with his nose like he wanted her to play with him. So she sprang out of bed to play a game and he curled up on top of all the toys looking very shifty... it was all an elaborate ploy. I think he must have got green eyes :lol: .

Ha Ha!!! Clever Django :thumbsup:

aww shes gorgeous and smart too :wub: :huggles:

Aw what a gorgeous little face ... Ben is much the same... all the chewy sticks and fluffy toys are him.... Sid of course has other ideas :- " :lol:

Aww Neela is a beautiful girl :wub:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back