The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

The Whippet Assoc. Of Vic. Australia Champ Show

sued

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
To all K9ers and whippet folk abroad and Downunder :)

You will be interested to know that Mr J Vourinen (Finland) Schiek's Whippets has been well supported by the Whippet fraternity in our country

TOTAL ENTRY OF 223. This is the largest entry since our National in 2004. (262)

We hope he enjoys his visit to Australia and we look forward to getting together with everyone on 21st September. :D

Cheers

:clown:

Sued

www.whippetvic.com

Last edited by a moderator:
That's a great entry. Hope to see plenty of whippy folk there.

That's a great entry. Hope to see plenty of whippy folk there.
Fantastic news, Sue. looking forward to it as always. It takes a lot of work to put on these shows, our Committee does a fantastic job year after year, come one everyone, lets hear a cheer & a thankyou for them.

Gail.

Thanks Gail.

Our committee are a great team and each year look forward to the show and appreciate the support from the whippet fraternity Australia wide.

:clown:

Sued

Melbourne is always a good show. Not flying in till the morning of the event. So time will be vital. Hope they get the sheep & roo's off the runway early that day. :eek:

That's a fabulous entry for you...................hope you all have an enjoyable day & let us know the results

Yvonne

Fantastic entry, please post the full results and hopefully some pictures too.

Excellent entry.

Yes it is an excellent entry for our part of the world.

We appreciate the support from the whippet folk.

I'm sure all results will be posted by our Ozzie K9ers immediately after the show and pics to follow.

I hope those attending have made a booking for the sumptuous dinner after the show. We'd hate you to miss out after a long, long day to then sit down to fab food and a glass of vino certainly puts the icing on the cake. : :thumbsup:

:D

Sued

:thumbsup:

I would have loved to come to the function but it's difficult with child care arrangements.

Seeyas at the main show.

Super entry...looking forward to results & pics.

Hope you all enjoy your day & the lovely meal afterwards. :thumbsup:

Had a couple of texts in....

Dog CC = AUST Ch Marchpast The Emblem - Carson

Res Dog CC= AUST CH Peperone New Sensation - Cooper

Baby Dog was Vicki Shaw's Brindle boy Scooter

Minor Dog?????

Puppy Dog Berinswiff KK what a kraka....

Bitch CC: GR Ch Taejaan Butterfly Effect

Res Bitch: CH Peperone Love Of Gold

Still waiting on BIS results

Bitch CC: GR Ch Taejaan Butterfly EffectRes Bitch: CH Peperone Love Of Gold

Thankyou for the preliminary results, I guess the guys with all the info are in the middle of dinner :p

Bitch CC: GR Ch Taejaan Butterfly EffectRes Bitch: CH Peperone Love Of Gold

Thankyou for the preliminary results, I guess the guys with all the info are in the middle of dinner :p
BIS.....

GR CH Taejaan Butterfly Effect - Bronte

RIBIS... AUS CH Marchpast The Emblem (Imp UK) - Carson

Great results for Team Taejaan... well done ladies ;) RCC in boys & girls were Team Peperone, good on you ;)

So Carson's grandson Cooper was RCC, & RBCC was Sherry who's daughter won PIS.... awww.. family ties :)

Congrats to all winners - I expect that there will be more results soon from those that are actually there (w00t)

I did hear also the new baby boy from Ireland placed 4th in a very big baby dog class... way to go master Riley, bred by Pam at Mossbawnhill ;)

I did hear also the new baby boy from Ireland placed 4th in a very big baby dog class... way to go master Riley, bred by Pam at Mossbawnhill ;)
Mollys new Irish baby is gorgeous. When I took a look at this pedigree I loved him even more, with dogs like "Rascal" (a Jason son) and Rory in his pedigree plus Bob who goes back onto Person and Redee was a stunning red fawn bitch. He is a nice scopey pup with lovely side gait.

Congrats to Team Taejaan and Team Peperone.

Looking forward to full results .....

Yeah... bout time someone with a catalogue posted results!!!!!

Perhaps they're all just TOO TIRED (and they've got the Royal tomorrow) ....

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back