The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

"the White Hart,summer,xmas Appeal Open"

milly

Who's Y Daddy?
Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
The Devon Festival Committee, are pleased to announce details of "THE WHITE HART,SUMMER,XMAS APPEAL OPEN"

To be held on Sunday 21st June 2009, @ Collumpton Playing Fields, for Top Ten points

Please note.....(This will be a new open,with new trophies and a new racing format)

There will be 4 weight groups, Dogs & Bitches sep @ yd/lb

Up to 21/25/29/33.

L/W D & B Final & H/W D & B Final(both winners to receive a trophy)

Also yearlings,pups,and vets(all in)SAME WEIGHT GROUPS AS ABOVE

Entries £5.00 per dog(50p of this going to lure)

Also 36/40/and No Limit scratch racing plus Vets and Yearling Sc

Sup Scratch winner to receive "June Steele memorial Trophy"

Weigh in 10am until 11am

All enqs Geoff 07714187260

The Devon Festival Committee, are pleased to announce details of "THE WHITE HART,SUMMER,XMAS APPEAL OPEN"To be held on Sunday 21st June 2009, @ Collumpton Playing Fields, for Top Ten points

Please note.....(This will be a new open,with new trophies and a new racing format)

There will be 4 weight groups, Dogs & Bitches sep @ yd/lb

Up to 21/25/29/33.

L/W D & B Final & H/W D & B Final(both winners to receive a trophy)

Also yearlings,pups,and vets(all in)SAME WEIGHT GROUPS AS ABOVE

Entries £5.00 per dog(50p of this going to lure)

Also 36/40/and No Limit scratch racing plus Vets and Yearling Sc

Sup Scratch winner to receive "June Steele memorial Trophy"

Weigh in 10am until 11am

All enqs Geoff 07714187260
BUMP

;) We'll be there Geoff, any chance my other 3 can have a run at some point, or maybe if there's enough lurcher's we could have a race together, Just for a laugh

at the end of the day. :thumbsup: Di

;) We'll be there Geoff, any chance my other 3 can have a run at some point, or maybe if there's enough lurcher's we could have a race together, Just for a laugh at the end of the day. :thumbsup: Di
Cant see why not Di :thumbsup: could even put a trophy on, but the entry fee would have to be £5 per dog, also this race would only be for dogs not entered in the open :thumbsup:

;) We'll be there Geoff, any chance my other 3 can have a run at some point, or maybe if there's enough lurcher's we could have a race together, Just for a laugh at the end of the day. :thumbsup: Di
Cant see why not Di :thumbsup: could even put a trophy on, but the entry fee would have to be £5 per dog, also this race would only be for dogs not entered in the open :thumbsup:
We'll supply 2 trophys Geoff.One each for unders and overs,if there's enough interest :thumbsup:

and thanks for the dinner invite,looking forward to it :thumbsup:

We'll supply 2 trophys Geoff.One each for unders and overs,if there's enough interest :thumbsup:

and thanks for the dinner invite,looking forward to it :thumbsup:
Your welcome :thumbsup: and thank you for the offer of the trophies :thumbsup:

(w00t) Book my 3 in Geoff, Mag's, Skippy and Trent, (obviously not Leia) :)) will round the day off nicely for me. :thumbsup: Di

Thanks again to Karen and George for putting up a trophy. ;)

Last edited by a moderator:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back