The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

The X Factor

sherry

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
come on whose watching? and who thought jonny was bloody fab tonight? GO JOHNNY :thumbsup:

carol this forum is about whippets!!!

mind having said that he does look like a whippet :lol: :lol:

carol this forum is about whippets!!!

mind having said that he does look like a whippet :lol: :lol:

ha ha ha ha ha :lol: :lol: :lol: your watching then john? not much happenin in whippet land so though id give us something else to chat about ;)

Would this be the first year an over wins Carole?................ I think so,go Johnny :thumbsup: but somebody needs to warn Gary not to bend over to pick the soap up in the shower (w00t) :lol:

SHITTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT

I like sammi , johnny ,rhythmix and I did like micsha b till found out she was a bully :angry:

Craig to win!!!! X

How could you not love Johnny :thumbsup: and i think Janet is unique :thumbsup: am happy enough with the results tonight :thumbsup:

How could you not love Johnny :thumbsup: and i think Janet is unique :thumbsup: am happy enough with the results tonight :thumbsup:

i cannot stand janet she looks like a victorian ghost with ridiculosly big hair and no way is she a *pop singer* more and irish folk singer and IMO not unique a lot like last years diana vickers but diana was better and i hated her too lol

Last edited by a moderator:
I say get rid of frankie he's a talentless piece of shit ive ever heard hes a :clown: :rant:

really really wish the bottom 2 had been sophie and janet not mischa b janet and dance next week??? pmsl (w00t) and sophie chooses yet another ballad 4 her save song :wacko:

I thought Frankie,Sophie or Janet,Carole.They're all s...t

realy enjoyed this weeks show though:

the risk with their new member from nu vibe were actually better

little mix aka rythmix with a new name i never liked until this week

frankie, wot can we say about frankie? erm well hes not very good but i thought it was a good song for him last night and the girlies will b voting 4 him

craig as much as i like craig he never does anything different

marcus thought he was not that good 1str week and hes just got better and better and was brill last night poss winner

janet devlin CANT STAND janet irish folk singer in no way a pop star only ever does ballads god help her dance week next week

mischa B no way shud she have been in the bottom 2 it shud have been janet along with sophie

sophie i agreed with louis when he said a secretary that sings on a weekend lol even in her save me song yet another BALLAD

jonny u gotta love jonny he sounds like a black woman if u just listen and dont watch him. i think hes great.

kitty i enjoy watching kitty and i think she can sing

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back