The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

They tied the knot..

Mad Murphy

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Finally.. after nearly 11 years together my daughter and her partner have tied the knot. They wanted a very informal, no fuss wedding so it was arranged to be at my house and garden with a rock and roll theme. As she walked out with her father to the sounds of Elvis singing 'cant help falling in love with you' there wasnt a dry eye in the house.

It was very low key but everyone had a great day including Murphy who has managed very well with all the strangers in his house and he has enjoyed cleaning up all the crumbs they left behind! I just did the planning, the cooking, the decorating, the music and the photos......:confused:
DSCN9094.JPG
IMG_20180805_140846472.jpg
DSCN9087 (2).JPG

Warmest congratulations to you and your family.

How lovely and thank you for sharing the photo's with us :)

I love your daughters dress!

Oh wow, I've just spotted her blue petticoat! Gorgeous!

Many congratulations. And how refreshing that the lovely couple realise that you don't need to spend £27,000 or whatever the average is now. Their wedding will have been every bit as special and wonderful - maybe more so, in fact:)

@JudyN ..I hear you about costs but they are both so down to earth they wanted a simple ceremony and I think in total we only spent about £500...My OH gave her partner his wedding ring so its old but its 18crt gold and we felt it was a good way to welcome him into the family. We downloaded music from internet and ripped cd's onto a usb which played for 4 hours all rock and roll oldies.. I baked the cake , the dress was from Lindy bop for £18 and I did the photos and made the food, simple sausage rolls, mini quiche, mini wraps with cream cheese and ham etc nothing posh but all done with love.. Today Im working on the slide show.. Oh and of course the vicar was cheap because its my eldest son.. their wedding date is 05-8 which just happens to be the dialing code for our town too so they were really chuffed with that.

I hate windows 10..There used to be a great slideshow amker in windows 7 but its gone now..
But I finally managed to get a slideshow put together..

Great stuff! Perfect..:D and congratulations of course!

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back