The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

They're All In Love With Louie

julie123

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Has anybody else had experience of this:- wherever I take my male 20 month old sweetheart Louie, most other male dogs fall in love with him (by means of licking his bits, then wanting to do the business :- ). Honestly, it's wherever I go with him, the same thing happens. Louie is not intact anymore, and the male 'love struck' dogs can be either have their manhoods or not, dosen't make much difference. I am just amazed (as well as their owners) how much other dogs are utterly obsessed with Louie. They want to follow him everywhere when we go on fields etc.

I know Louie is particularly pretty, but i am astounded by this doggie behaviour. Maybe he is just sending the wrong signals, or omits high female hormones!

Cant help you there, i havent got any boys.

Someone's bound to have some ideas :thumbsup:

I have heard that some male neutered dogs do smell attractive to other males. I've even seen my own whippet (entire) pursue a neutered whippet and try to mount him on a number of occasions :b

I have heard that some male neutered dogs do smell attractive to other males. I've even seen my own whippet (entire) pursue a neutered whippet and try to mount him on a number of occasions :b
That would be Muffin then! :p

Muffin is forever doing it to Jonah and they're both neutered. Seems to be a dominance thing with them.

One of my castrated boys gets attention from my entired dog and treats him as he is a female :lol: :lol: ,he does the licks and the actions on him,so perhaps it is the smell :wacko:

Ah, thanks for your replies. It must be a conflicting hormone scent thing, & Louie's smell must be particularly strong.

Ooooh, how complicated is it being a dog :wacko: ! Good job Louie can outrun the amorous confused dogs!

I have noticed very often that, Many non-whites mostly non-white girls Wish they had the features we have, blonde hair, blue eyes etc. Anyone else notice the same kind of thing?

I have noticed very often that, Many non-whites mostly non-white girls Wish they had the features we have, blonde hair, blue eyes etc. Anyone else notice the same kind of thing?
erm, how very random :blink: but have to say, thats us women in general. people with curly hair straighten it, people with straight hair perm it, and going blonde is done by many, regardless of race, sooooooo??

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back