The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

thinking about getting another dog

jimmy nail

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
thinking about getting another and any good racing names would be welcome. :thumbsup:

;) hiya jimmy nail did u enjoy dawdon today? Hope u do get another, one dogs no good u gotta have at least four :lol: As for racing names some people see what the mother and fathers racing names are and try and combine the two. Thats wot i did with mickey whizz he out of Mickey Mouse x Whizziwig. Or u cud name all yours after birds as u have the pheonix (i can never spell that rite) :lol: Loads of birds to choose from.

8) thanks very much sherry. ill have to get my little red book out

once had a dog called katspeira he lived not far from me and i took the dog to see him and he you`s to ask how he was getting on from time to time when i saw him at tescos when he was doing his shopping nice man and a good footballer too. :p

How,s about (Robsons lip) as he had a canny one on after the Totenham game on Sunday. :lol: :lol: :lol:

lol Andy sunder land won one game first in yonks typical macham when your still in first div ;) ;) :p Davy just call it premiership ;)

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back