The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

This Mornings Outing

LasVegasNo1

Waiting for Telstra
Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Just a few pictures of this mornings outing, not the best shots; it's very gloomy today, nothing to do with my photography! :- " :b

Excuse Hannibal Lecter, he has a rather unpredictable problem with Golden Retrievers/Labs, German Shepherds and Giant black Poodles :blink:

P1020718.jpg

Nice black cows

P1020725.jpg

P1020730.jpg

P1020732.jpg

Last four...

P1020750.jpg

P1020764.jpg

P1020759.jpg

Going home, so sad :p

P1020767.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Love him :wub: he looks just like my Lenny, except yours IS brave enough to go in the water :lol:

Great pictures............he's a handsome fella :wub:

How lovely to see Alfie again.. :huggles: :wub: :wub: strangely enough I met a little whippet yesterday called Alfie...just the same colouring too... :thumbsup: :wub:

Janimal said:
How lovely to see Alfie again.. :huggles:   :wub:   :wub:   strangely enough I met a little whippet yesterday called Alfie...just the same colouring too... :thumbsup:   :wub:
Poor Alfie, such a 'commoners' name :lol:

Great pics. :thumbsup: Love the going home one - Alfie does look sad. :wub: :huggles:

LasVegasNo1 said:
Janimal said:
How lovely to see Alfie again.. :huggles:   :wub:   :wub:   strangely enough I met a little whippet yesterday called Alfie...just the same colouring too... :thumbsup:   :wub:
Poor Alfie, such a 'commoners' name :lol:

Before Archie came to me, Id told the breeders I was calling him Archie...they had thought Id initially said Alfie and were calling him that for weeks.. :lol:

I loved the name but we couldnt all agree on one we all liked.. :thumbsup:

Alfie is a lovely name... :wub:

Last edited by a moderator:
Gorgeous dog!Even better is the responsible owner who uses a muzzle when needed.It,s a shame more people are not like you :thumbsup:

Amandaxx

Aww he is gorgeous :wub: I love the second picture in your second post of him standing by the water. Its also a lovely picture of him swimming. Looks as though he enjoyed his walk :)

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back