The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

This Should Be Illegal

OMG, I do really despair of this world. I truly do. Poor little girl.

I live in Cheshire and was all set to run and get her but it says she's worked and we have a cat - not that she would have much time for chasing him, with four day old pups. What the hell is the owner thinking? I hope she doesn't go to someone who will just sell her and the pups on for profit :(

oh No....dosnt this make your blood boil..... :rant: :angry:

poor poor girl and babies.....

I live in Cheshire and was all set to run and get her but it says she's worked and we have a cat - not that she would have much time for chasing him, with four day old pups. What the hell is the owner thinking? I hope she doesn't go to someone who will just sell her and the pups on for profit :(
Don't let the cat thing put you off, Molly was worked but is great with cats....although this poor little babe may not be of course

Sick to the stomach, why do people mate these poor little girls then dump them :(

:eek: :eek: :eek:

where are they?

this is so awful.........what a bitch the owner is, fingers crossed they go to the right home where mum and pups will be safe and loved :unsure:

Awwww this is horrible.....why do people do this :rant: :rant: makes me soooooooo mad :rant: :rant:

I would love to take this little girl on - she looks lovely.

Hope someone can give her a lovely home and look after her and the pups

Good grief, I've seen it all now. That poor girl :(

There are probably rescues who would take her but the 'owner' (for want of a better word) no doubt wants her money for them :rant:

Good grief, I've seen it all now. That poor girl :(
There are probably rescues who would take her but the 'owner' (for want of a better word) no doubt wants her money for them :rant:

That's exactly what I thought :(

I've tried to register so I can contact the owner to ask if they would consider a rescue place, but for some reason my registration isn't going through.

Is there anyone who is a member who could ask please - obviously nicely on the basis that the owner will want whatever is best for the dog and would they consider a place with a rescue who could put her in a foster home until the pups are older?

I will ask her nicely o:)

edited to add I have made contact and I am waiting for a reply .

Last edited by a moderator:
a word of warning if loads of people start ringing and asking obvious questions the price will go up these people are not adverse to emotional blackmail

Which is why I would personally never offer to buy out a dog in this situation, however sad.

I'm not criticising anyone else or any other rescue who make a different decision, these things are always a very hard call when there are dogs and in this case young pups at risk, people have to do what they think is right at the time.

Sometimes owners really are desperate and think selling their dog is the only option, and would be willing to sign the dog over to rescue if there was a space on offer (particularly if they aren't getting any buyers coming forward.....)

Don't let the cat thing put you off, Molly was worked but is great with cats....although this poor little babe may not be of course

Sick to the stomach, why do people mate these poor little girls then dump them :(

Unfortunately, it's the ''having a husband who doesn't like chaos'' thing, though if the owner agreed to give her up I would go and get her. He did say our next would be a scruffy lurcher but he thought that would be in ten years ;)

Seriously, if anyone does get a reply I can get to Crewe in an hour if it helps, and I have looked after very young pups before, though it was years ago.

Can Scruples Whippet Rescue help or JR Whippet Rescue.I know the latter is very good when it comes to rescuing mums and litters!

I have spoken to JR who just need the phone number if anyone can get it please and ring it through to 01234838927

The dog with the pups is a lurcher so don't know if a whippet rescue would help .

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back