The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

This Winter

tlewis

Tony
Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Skook.bmpWhat you all going to do this Winter for sport?

Pic of Skook cooling his jets in the Medicine Bow river after a hard run last winter.

Skook.bmp

Attachments

• Skook.bmp
    56.8 KB · Views: 158
  • Skook.bmp
    10 KB · Views: 155
What you all going to do this Winter for sport?

I'm going to get Chris to dress up as a hare and run around our fields lol .....Then I shall release my Hounds :lol: .....Do you think that'll work ? ...... :D ......Your a lucky person over there :D .....I might have to come and join you (w00t) lol .....

BTW Skook's jets look well cooled lol :- "

Last edited by a moderator:
No change with me mate. all i'll do is take my twelve bore then my dog can flush them to be shot,it's not my fault i'm a terrible shot!!!..and before everyone tells me thats illegal. IT IS PERFECTLY LEGAL as i've done my home work.

yours in sport

Strike Whippets said:
What you all going to do this Winter for sport?

I'm going to get Chris to dress up as a hare and run around our fields lol .....Then I shall release my Hounds :lol: .....Do you think that'll work ? ...... :D ......Your a lucky person over there :D .....I might have to come and join you (w00t) lol .....

Sticking a powder puff on his butt I suppose!

Medicine_Bow_2005.jpg

mally said:
No change with me mate. all i'll do is take my twelve bore then my dog can flush them to be shot,it's not my fault i'm a terrible shot!!!..and before everyone tells me thats illegal. IT IS PERFECTLY LEGAL as i've done my home work.

It's all so F ing stupiid! (w00t)

View attachment Marshall_Road_Wy.jpg

Yours in sport as well Mally. Enjoy!!

Common sense prevails

LAMPINGMAN :thumbsup:

Mally i think we will all bad shots , All togather for the cause , or should i say for the Course , All stick togather Lads and Lassers

The farmer where I go suggested carrying a air rifle, and some ferrets with nets, he reckons that if you fire a shot at the hare then your on the right side of the law as theres no mention of calibre or shotgun size mentioned in the Act.It won,t be my fault that I "Missed" the hare !!

Tally Ho, it is then .

Have to agree its a silly grey area, and lets face it the Ban was to stop coursing events and not a couple of hunters out to fill the pot ? If it was to stop coursing why ain,t hunting rabbits banned ? because when a squatter gets up, I and the dogs cant see the difference, can any of you ?

Saucey Madam was out again this evening. Did a bit of that IRRESPONSIBLE chasing. Haven't got a gun just a whippet that doesn't know the difference! The little minx :thumbsup:

The irresponsible and dishonourable

Lampingman :cheers:

lamping man said:
Saucey Madam was out again this evening. Did a bit of that IRRESPONSIBLE chasing. Haven't got a gun just a whippet that doesn't know the difference! The little minx  :thumbsup:
The irresponsible and dishonourable

Lampingman :cheers:

Tut Tut o:) :D

Tod is going to do what comes naturally, I rely on the lie of my land, the remotness of the farms I work and the fact that a court would have to prove intent!

When I go out with the dogs I always take my ferrets and spade, if in between sets of burrows Tod put's up a hare what am I to do?

Until the start of the Season ( about a month to go for me ) Iv'e been ramping up Tod's fitness with regurlar sprints on the beach and mountain bike jaunts.

The beach is a great place to build his fitness after his lazy summer.

Sticking a powder puff on his butt I suppose!

LOL .....Definatly, it's gotta be realistic T! :D .........No seriously my lot have a few land owners permission to ummm .....you know "free roam" :- " ......So we're ok :D

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back