The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Thought This Might Amuse...

Django'sPeeps

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Found this on youtube the other day and it really made us laugh. Our Manchester Terrier Holly used to come and sit in front of you whenever socks were being put on, waiting for one to be popped over her head so she could start a similar game :wub:

Well i wouldn't do it to my girls

How can they see through those socks?

Poppy likes to eat socks, even stinky ones but don't know if she would be too keen on being a ninja!

Poor whips - mine would hate that.

Bad enough when you see them with silly snoods let alone socks on their heads!! :- "

rls22 said:
Poor whips - mine would hate that.  Bad enough when you see them with silly snoods let alone socks on their heads!!  :- "

But at least they can see with a snood on.......well

they should be able to :lol:

Our Indy wont go out when its windy without a snood on she hates wind in her ears but she would freak if i put a sock over her head socks are for stealing and chewing holes in in the whippet world not wearing :lol:

LOL that is funny..... hands up who have put socks on their whippets heads :- "

I have a photo somewhere of Sid with a sock on his head that Ian had cut eye holes in :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
As someone that gets claustrophobic, I couldnt watch this. Dont like it

Errrrr - has no one ever put knitwear over their heads? you can actually see through it you know!

I'm not sure if my 2 would like it, but these 2 clearly think it's a fantastic game :thumbsup:

urchin said:
Errrrr - has no one ever put knitwear over their heads? you can actually see through it you know!
I'm not sure if my 2 would like it, but these 2 clearly think it's a fantastic game  :thumbsup:

Exactly, you can see through socks and it is often a game we play with both of ours while dressing or undressing...

They don't bang into anything and break their necks ..... how daft ....

It's only light hearted fun....

Cornish said:
urchin said:
I'm not sure if my 2 would like it, but these 2 clearly think it's a fantastic game  :thumbsup:

Exactly, you can see through socks and it is often a game we play with both of ours while dressing or undressing...

So how many socks have you put on your head!?! :- " (w00t) (to know they are see through)

Do you join in this game?? I do hope they are clean socks....

Our socks are see through cos they have so many teeth holes in them, wonder who did that :- "

doggy182 said:
Cornish said:
urchin said:

So how many socks have you put on your head!?! :- " (w00t) (to know they are see through)

Do you join in this game?? I do hope they are clean socks....

Our socks are see through cos they have so many teeth holes in them, wonder who did that :- "

LOL :lol:

I'll tell you the truth.... Ian did it ages ago and I came up and he was playing with Sidney... I said, oh Ian, wont on earth, laughing to myself.

Any how, long story short, took sock off and I had a look through it and you could make out images... just like sticking your head down your tea shirt.

Rob's feet are growing like mad (he is 13) so he has loads of old socks the boys play with :lol:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back