The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Three Counties

Jan Doherty

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Is anyone going to Thre Counties towmorrow? Does anyone know anything about the judge ??? I have a brindle and wonder if I have made a mistake entering!!!!!! Anyway will be there with the Italians whatever. Good luck to those who are going, bring the wet weather gear!! Regards Jan

PS Were any of you at Thames Valley Open Show Yesterday?

Jan I am surprised you do not know the judge.

Gwen judged bitches @ Crufts 1999 BOB was Permadon Golden Cascade which as you know is a red brindle.

She also put up Carole Neale with a black puppy, a couple of tradewind dogs, some I havent heard of since! Jim Scholes Mary Lowe Cathy Brown and the RCC went to Demerlay Shaded Silver.

All in a mixed selection of colours so anything could go up. Prior to this I think it was circa 94 Gwen last judged @ Darlington DCC Spyanfly Say No More BCC Floraldance at Newriver RDCCNimrodel Wingspan RBCC Sheerbliss at Welstar BPIP Millwold Hidden Gold @ Permadon.

I strongly suspect that Bob and Mary Belshaw will be @ 3 Counties somehow!!!

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back