The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Thurrock Club Agm

whippet1

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
were having the agm on the 9th of december at the club for 12 o clock enquiries tel me 01708 867305 tom x

were having the agm on the 9th of december at the club for 12 o clock enquiries tel me 01708 867305 tom x
Hi Tom. did you realise that is the same date as the BWRA reps & Agm meetings. Are your Southern Region reps not going to be able to attend, they could put across the feelings of your regions members if they go

hi doreen yes i relised the occasion but nobody wants to go as they consider it a waste of time and were struggling at the moment to get members at the club alone for which i cant see much of a future for the club as iunderstand that some are joining other clubs instead so the future dont look good im afraid all the best tom x

hi doreen yes i relised the occasion but nobody wants to go as they consider it a waste of time and were struggling at the moment to get members at the club alone for which i cant see much of a future for the club as iunderstand that some are joining other clubs instead so the future dont look good im afraid all the best tom x
Sorry to hear this Tom, a lot of hard work went into setting this club up in the first place. Surely you need a club in your part of the area

as it gets expensive to keep travelling to opens let alone travelling to club racing. I know most of us at Fordingbridge travel about 100mile round trip to do club racing but we have no choice, if you have one on your doorstep it should be looked after. Hope all goes well for you

Doreen xx

thanks doreen but people come and go all the time only at the moment more are going than coming opens dont help but if you got agood dog and can afford it why not. trouble is most of our dogs are open class and have been for a long while but that doesnt help the club.so we will have to soldier on as best we can tom x

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back