The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Tinkerman Xwaddle Of

gary farmer

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
JUST TO LET EVERYONE KNOW THAT WADDLE OF WAS MATED TO TINKERMAN TODAY

GARY :D

nice one cant wait to see what this repeat mating brings :luck: maybe more sup champs and u better get me a fawn 26 pound bitch :D

GREAT NEWS MATE :thumbsup:

BEST WISHES WITH THEM :luck:

TEMPTING VERY VERY TEMPTING :sweating: :sweating:

RAY

Last edited by a moderator:
hi ray

you done a great job with soul to soul ray

so the offer is always there you only have to say

gary :thumbsup: :D

or you could bring it up and ill run it for you lol :-

gan on tinks, sure to be another top class mating,good luck to all concerned,i bet they all ordered now these pups gaz eh?,pure class :thumbsup:

hi ray you done a great job with soul to soul ray

so the offer is always there you only have to say

gary :thumbsup: :D

or you could bring it up and ill run it for you lol :-
I second that gaz get in cue ray for pup and bring soul to soul brother out of hiding ray good luck with mate gaz should be more champs there :thumbsup:

SURE TO BE CLASS ACTS BEST OF LUCK GAZ.WE HAD THE PICK OF LITTER IN FIRST MATING A CRACKING BLACK AND WHITE PARTI COLOUR BITCH WHO UNFORTUNATLY SMASHED A HOCK SO BADLY THAT THE VETS INSISTED SHE WAS PUT DOWN.WE NURSED HER BACK AND THE LEG CALLUSED OVER AND SHE FLYS AROUND WITH OUR GIRLS BUT WE HAVE NEVER TRIED HER BECAUSE IT WOULD BREAK OUR DAUGHTERS HEART IF ANYTHING WAS TO HAPPEN TO HER.SHE REALLY HAS GOT A FANTASTIC TEMPERAMENT SO RELAXED LAID BACK AND EASY TO TRAIN.TINKERS MILL IS ALSO JUST LIKE THAT AND JOHN AND PAT WILL TELL YOU NOT ONLY RACING WISE BUT SHE IS A REALLY AFFECTIONATE LAID BACK BITCH A PLEASURE TO OWN.OTHERS IN THE LITTER ARE JUST THE SAME.SO IF YOU HAVE ANY ROOM ORDER ONE GARY NEEDS TO GET IN THE PHOTOS LOL

Good luck :thumbsup: what are you going to do when these pups start winning Gary? (w00t) (i don't think the page is going to be big enough for your signature anymore.) :lol: :thumbsup: di.

Good luck :thumbsup: what are you going to do when these pups start winning Gary? (w00t) (i don't think the page is going to be big enough for your signature anymore.) :lol: :thumbsup: di.
LOL MAYBE I CAN GET A DOUBLE PAGE :clown:

Another crackin litter on the way Gary.Just hope Kirsty dont see this mate.Dannyboi is flying this year,and defended his 1st ever title,in style 2 weeks ago.He too,is the most laid back dog,ive ever known mate.Lays sleeping at the start line.While the other heats are taking place.Only interested,when he's takin to the line,for his races.Or when there's a bloody bitch around.He's as horny as e's little dad,lol.Might be another 45/46 lber in this one mate.Would love a 40lb bitch from this mating.But i think thats a bit too much to ask for.What were the rest of the weight,from last litter.

been off line for several days :angry: - but knew about this mating as a vey "merry"

Sal :- rang me to tell me about it - Praying there are no blues :p as she is home all summer

good luck to all concerned - bought a lotteryt ticket tonite so fingers crossed as we could have

space on the sofa for for 1 more :D

Elaine

been off line for several days :angry: - but knew about this mating as a vey "merry"Sal :- rang me to tell me about it - Praying there are no blues :p as she is home all summer

good luck to all concerned - bought a lotteryt ticket tonite so fingers crossed as we could have

space on the sofa for for 1 more :D

Elaine
ELAINE LOTTERY OR NOT SAY THE WORD AND ONES YOURS

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back