The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Tips for Champs

I know one I carn't tip, Kierans Just a rella. Poor kid been walking her 4 miles a day and taking her to the club to get fit. guess what I found on top of my printer, only her registration forms which I forgot to send to Lynn. i now have one sad son who is now not coming to the champs. :(

Oh Sharon, you both must be gutted, I feel realy sorry for you both.

best of luck anyway

regards

Doreen

Insane Jane for the bitches - Will be some middle weight run off this year!

Dogs could be anybody!

Scr Musclebound for Karen would be nice for him to get his RCH title to go with his others :p and hopefully Sean's Shay will do well after all his toe trouble!

Good luck to everybody I hope we have some nice weather, good company and an injury free weekend! I am rather looking forward to it this year lol

Not my bitch darlo delight in season just at wrong time never get spot at right time look like looking forward to bends now

iam not putting the kiss of death on anything ,so will keep my tips to myself :lol:

i cant tip engish dogs,,as i dont race south of the border,,,,thou i would love to,,,maybe one day when i get a proper van,,, :lol:

so ill tip scottish dogs that should do well

24lb insane jane

26lb snow white

22lb no biddys fool,,,????? not sure if will be running

24lb mr nobiddy,,,looking good at momment

17lb smooth,,,nice light weight

32lb sugar rush,,,,,the queen of the heavy weights lol

37lb almost bobs,,,,lol,,,,if ben feels like getting off the settee

24lb sween,,,always good

22lb soot a root,,,,looking good

tiger t,,,,,,scotlands best under 20lber

28lb geordie,s worst nightmare,,,,,,,,,,not sure if he will show up

40lb storm breaker,,,,,seems to be improving every run

32lb conners ranger,,,just back from injury,,but was impressive last week winning by 25+yrds ,on a pass he should have just won oops

Last edited by a moderator:
If your tipping Geordies Worst Nightmare does that mean your coming down lol

it means i might be there,,,,depending how much wages i get that week,,,,lol

if not....i will make an effort for the veterans next year lol ,, ( it is a shame ive never took zac to a championships,,,,,but deep down he will always be my best club dog ive ever owned )

p.s if i dont make this championships,,,,iam going to have to wear protective clothing next time i meet debbie ,,,,,,as debbie been saying for year,s i should have took him down,,,,and if iam honest i think she was right,,,and i think i might have missed the boat,,,as he seems to be slowing up now :b :b :b but i wont make the same mistake if i have one off his pups in future :thumbsup:

Last edited by a moderator:
it means i might be there,,,,depending how much wages i get that week,,,,lol

if not....i will make an effort for the veterans next year lol ,, ( it is a shame ive never took zac to a championships,,,,,but deep down he will always be my best club dog ive ever owned )

p.s if i dont make this championships,,,,iam going to have to wear protective clothing next time i meet debbie ,,,,,,as debbie been saying for year,s i should have took him down,,,,and if iam honest i think she was right,,,and i think i might have missed the boat,,,as he seems to be slowing up now :b :b :b but i wont make the same mistake if i have one off his pups in future :thumbsup:
28lb geordie,s worst nightmare,,,,,,,,,,not sure if he will show up

HE HAD BETTER SHOW UP....me mam will be annoyed with you otherwise :(

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back