The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Tips For Superleague Please

essexbadboy

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
COME ON PUT YOUR TIPS FOR SUPERLEAGUE PICK SIX CLASS WINS AND SUP RUN OFF

Which one is the super league??? :teehee: di, I would like to have a guess.

nw youve said that i know its not you m8 ;)

I'll have a guess when i know which dogs might turn up, it's a bit early yet, :lol: come on fellow racer who's going,??? :- di

just had a look whose qualified now i know i know sfa about bend racing but heres wot i think will do well:

dogs hes the pitts, vivs twilight, kentucky, forever autumn and maid your point with hes the pitts supreme

bitches mochara, pickpockett and sween with god knows takin supreme.

40lb either raggie black or trewlawnys girl

48lb curlin

no limit little wilma and to take scratch supreme too.

I'm tipping, headaches all day for the girls and myself, wedding the day before ;) but at least wedding on Friday so hopefully make the racing Saturday ;)

just had a look whose qualified now i know i know sfa about bend racing but heres wot i think will do well:
dogs hes the pitts, vivs twilight, kentucky, forever autumn and maid your point with hes the pitts supreme

bitches mochara, pickpockett and sween with god knows takin supreme.

40lb either raggie black or trewlawnys girl

48lb curlin

no limit little wilma and to take scratch supreme too.
:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :luck: :luck:

indica to take the consolation,very impressive at easington last week :luck:

We haven't made up our minds yet weather we are coming or not, depends how she runs on Sunday at Highgate, ;) ddi

think it will be a good race made your point and lennys legs,sunup,primus,blue eyed boy running well.

laddy is improving every race :luck:

SUN UP, TINKERSMILL,INSHARLA,SOUTHERN TOUCH,WOR BLACK, LIKED THE LOOK OF FOREVER AUTUMN AND SWEEN.

HOPE TO COME ALONG WITH BURT IF NOT WORKING.

BURT COULD DO WITH SOME LUCK WITH WHAT HE AND JANE HAVE BEEN GOING THROUGH OVER THE LAST COUPLE OF YEARS.

HE DESERVES A PAT ON THE BACK TO MAKE ALL THESE EVENTS TO WORK ON THE COMMITTIEE, ALL THE WAY FROM PORTSMOUTH.

WELL DONE MATE

THANK YOU.

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back