The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

To All Our Friends In Racing

Vicky

Maid Your Point
Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
To all our friends - we haven't sent any xmas cards this year, instead we have decided to make a donation to The Sarah Matheson Trust.

Hope everyone has a fab xmas & happy and successful 2010!

Love

Vicky Mark Daniel Robyn & Ruby xxx

Hope you have a FANTASTIC Christmas & a wonderful New Year!!

Diane Dave & Josh xxx

MERRY XMAS AND GOOD NEW YEAR TO YOU TWO AND. FAMILY. FROM LYNDON AND BETHANY. SEE YOU IN NEW YEAR

merry xmas to u too vicky and mark love from carole, peter and tha gang especially RIO xxx

ALSO WANT TO SAY MERRY XMAS TO EVERYONE ELSE WE KNOW IN THE WHIPPETS AND ALL THE VERY BEST FOR 2010 LOVE CAROLE, PETER & THE WHIZZ,S XXX

MERRY XMAS YOU 2 AND KIDS HOPE YOU HAVE A LOVELY DAY AND A FAB 2010

Last edited by a moderator:
To everyone from far north to the south of south. Have a merry christmas and a happy new year also everyone have a fantastic injury free racing year in 2010. See you all soon.

Lots of love

From Joyce & mark

Showman/ Challenger / Avenger/ Eve/ and of course our new addition when we get him next week

Marcus.

Just wanted to wish

:santa: A VERY MERRY CHRISTMAS :santa:

and a safe and lucky New Year

to Vicky, Mark and family

and to all whippet racers everywhere

TOP LADY, TOP MAN HOPE YOU HAVE THE BEST CHRISTMAS EVER FROM US TO YOUS

MICK LYNN ASHLEY CHLOE

:D :D :D :D

wishing all my friends and fellow whippet people a very happy christmas and happy new year olso a injury free 2010 :D geoff

Wishing every one a merry Xmas and a Happy New Year, thinking of you all in the snow, we are just of to the beach. :) Good luck to everyone for 2010 from Shelley and Tam :)

To Mark Vicky and kids hope you have a lovely xmas and a happy new year. luv Ray and Mary xxxx

Wishing every one a merry Xmas and a Happy New Year, thinking of you all in the snow, we are just of to the beach. :) Good luck to everyone for 2010 from Shelley and Tam :)
lucky b*****Ds !! merry xmas and all the best for 2010!!

Merry Christmas to everybody. Here's to a happy and injury free 2010

Kathryn & Paul

Merry christmas to all of our freinds in racing,

i was gutted that there has been hardly any opens near xmas to give cards out but i have sent one off haha and give a few out :lol:

hope you all enjoy a nice snow christmas n hope santa gets u sum nice new socks n slippers haha :clown:

:luck: and the very best luck to everyone and their dogs in the new year of 2010 :luck:

kate, lesely n joe (who keeps thinking hes santa saying HO HO HO haha hes excited coz i told him his prezzie is gettin delivered by pixies haha becuase it to big to fit in the house) :lol: ;)

Merry christmas and a happy new year to Vicky and the family and all of you whippet racers see you all in the new year Russell,Kerry,Maddi and Cerys and all the dogs. :cheers:

Happy christmas to Mark Vicky Robin Ruby Daniel and of course the four legged family special xmas kiss to Hunks hope you all have a smashing time, and to all of our many friends in whippet racing wish you all the best for a safe and injury free 2010 love Colin and Alison xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx :*

HAPPY CHRISTMAS VICKY, MARK AND FAMILY, AND TO EVERY OTHER WHIPPETEER AND THEIR WHIPPIES, HAVE A PROSPEROUS NEW YEAR TO YOU ALL,

DEBBIE, PAUL AND FAMILY

MERRY CHRISTMAS TO EVERY ONE HOPE YOU ALL HAVE A HAPPY NEW YEAR AND AN INJURY FREE ONE

FROM LYNNE & TREVOR :) :)

Merry Christmas Mark, Vicky, Robyn & Ruby.

Hope you all have a brilliant time and the best of luck in 2010 :luck:

Love Jac, Tony, Sam, Maddie and the hounds xxxx

Best wishes to all fellow whippet racers, I hope you and your hounds have a lovely time and have a safe and succesful year ahead. :luck:

My thoughts to those in whippet racing who've lost a loved one (of which there's been so many this year) I hope that the love of your families and your dogs brings some comfort at what must be a difficult time. :huggles:

Best wishes. Hope you have a lovely Christmas. Pat. Ebbs and the others.xxxxx

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back