The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

TO BAN OR NOT TO BAN

DO YOU THINK DENISE BAILEY SHOULD HAVE BEEN BANED FROM THE N.W.R.F AND ALSO HER DOGS WHO NOW CANT RA

• YES DEE SHOULD BE BANNED

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NO DEE SHOULD NEVER HAVE BEEN BANNED

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
would some one like to enlighten us, WHY was denise barred when she apparently never opened her mouth........ ;)

:( I dont think Gaz should have been banned a warning would have done.

But banning Dee is well out of order.

KEN

DENISE BAILEY said:
seems because i am married
Would it be grounds for divorce? :D

Seriously it's appalling and a disgrace.

dont the fed have some stupid policy that if one person is banned then so's the rest of the family?.

Yes they have ...but to ban my dogs to that a full year out of their racing career i could of got my daughter or even friends to run them

if that is so michelle then their policies need updating, :angry: even if denise and garry's membership was a family one they should not penalise denise and her dogs for what garry has said.......after all he did appoligise for his outburst, was all this necersary..... i think not ;) ;) :angry:

it is a stupid policy....why should other members of a family suffer for someones outburst....i dont know what was said as i wasnt there but the punishment is a bit ott

Gaz simply asked them why they were still running the fed and had not resigned after hellbounds positive test ..

:p

THE ONLY WAY GARY WAS OUT OF ORDER

WAS SIMPLY BECAUSE HE HAD, HAD A DRINK

OR TWO. GARY ACTUALLY HAD SAID WHAT

WAS ON EVERYBODIES MIND AND COULD

NOT BRING THEMSELVES TO SAY IT OUT LOUD

INFRONT OF YVONNE AND TONY. INSTEAD THE

TALK WAS ALL BEHIND THEIR BACKS. :b

DEBBIE

This is very unfair for you and your dogs, they cannot justify what has happened so they have done this out off spite. Hope to still see you at events.

We can see from the voting that 3 people have decided Denise bailey should be banned.......... ;)

then why have the said three people not stated their reasons why ??????

The 3 people who voted for Dee to be banned must be IDIOTS who are not interested in FAIR PLAY &COMMON SENSE. We can do without these people in our sport, they are ruining it.

im reletivly new to this game having only served 1 racing season ( & not a full one at that) but sometimes you have to speak your mind & fair play! i cant stand YES men , put your cards on the table & if they dont like what uve got to say then go to the majority & if your right theyle back you!

johnnoble said:
The 3 people who voted for Dee to be banned must be IDIOTS  who are not interested in FAIR PLAY &COMMON SENSE. We can do without these people in our sport, they are ruining it.
Obviously some NWRF committee members and their families are registered on K9 so some votes will be in their (NWRF committees) favour.

Wether they are idiots is a matter of opinion, albeit one that is not unique.

i think everyone knows who the 3 are but like tony says everyone is allowed an opinion ,i just wonder if they race whippets anyway ,i persanally would pack the whole game in for nice sunny holidays ,but will not stand down against what i beleive in;) ......

denise should not be banned she said nothing, and im sure if anything a warning would have suficed for gary, even if he was speaking the truth, he should have waited for a better time and place.

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back