The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

To Far?

SuffolkSight

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Had an offer to go on a hard 3 hour run/walk with my hounds tomorrow. Would that be too much for my 6 month old lurcher?

i think that is alot to ask of a pup, especially with the ground as hard as it is due to the frost :thumbsup:

I would say fine for an adult, but too much for a growing pup :thumbsup:

I would say fine for an adult, but too much for a growing pup :thumbsup:
I agree thats alot to ask for a young pup, you could meet half way and take he pup along, or you could just take the other adult ones and leave the young pup behind :thumbsup:

Thanks for the advice, I think I will leave it for now. I never know how far to push him. He is so big for 6 months, I sometimes forget he is still a pup.

Thanks again.

how far have u walked your pup before,if not that long of time i,d leave him behind,you forget their ages when they are tall lol :thumbsup:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back