The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Too Hot For Dancing As Well!

tlewis

Tony
Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Five weeks and growing.

Winterdancex.JPG

:lol: Could it be "Idon't feelike dansin"

No that's my name.

What's my name?

Jitterbug

Cha Cha

The Can Can

Jive Talkin'

Watusi

Boney Maroni

The Twist

The Hustle

Boston Two Step

Gypsy Tap

Square Dancin'

:D

I'm loving Winterdance :wub: dog or bitch?

Last edited by a moderator:
Waltzing Beauty.

Fabulous pups - both sets.

Last edited by a moderator:
:blink: I've got it........Dancin InthDark.....particularly for a pup of that colour!!!!

> I'm loving Winterdance dog or bitch?

Isn't she a gorgeous little bitch? She'll be coming to Alaska, where we're anxiously awaiting her arrival! I just showed this new pic to my grandson, since the last ones we got were at just barely 3 weeks - he said, "She's growing and walking now? It's a miracle!!!" :)

Sue Ann & the Chenzira Hounds (all anticipating Dancer's arrival, some with excitement and others with dread - oh, NO, not a PUPPY!!)

akhounds said:
> I'm loving Winterdance  dog or bitch?
Isn't she a gorgeous little bitch?  She'll be coming to Alaska, where we're anxiously awaiting her arrival!  I just showed this new pic to my grandson, since the last ones we got were at just barely 3 weeks - he said, "She's growing and walking now? It's a miracle!!!" :)

Sue Ann & the Chenzira Hounds  (all anticipating Dancer's arrival, some with excitement and others with dread - oh, NO, not a PUPPY!!)
She may be small, but she doesn't know it. I may have to rename her.

Dinamite Dancer!!

Actually it's too late. I sent all four to the AKC. The only problem is I can't remember what I called the second male!!! :wacko:

The memory is first to go with old age they tell me. (w00t)

9.jpg

She is to-die-for! I wish you every success with her Sue Ann. Please keep us informed of her progress!

Thank you, Lana! I have to agree :)

And THANK YOU, Tony, for the great pix!

Sue Ann & the Chenzira Hounds

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back