The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Top Gun

rocky

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Thank you Mr. Boyd for putting results on of yesterdays BWRA east midlands open. Could I please have confirmation from an East Midlands official before I can compile the points for top gun.

I need to know the final placings for the vets, yearlings and pups.

Also who was the scratch supreme. Was it Bigland Vixen, Hellbent or Bully Beef?

There was a question mark against Eversley Lad winning the 32lb yearlings from Moose.

Audrey

No/ L hellbent w/d 40 bully beef w/d 36 bigland vixen winner

Thanks Ricky. Wondered where everyone was on this wet and miserable morning. So the answer was both Hellbent and Bully Beef withdrew.

Hope Hellbent is not injured.

pups for you 1st navada 2nd annie hough-------------------------------------------

third cockle bob who w/d

steve

eversley lad beat moose in the 32lb yearlings

Yearling final was 1st So Swarve 2nd Boomerang Shameless and Eversley Lad withdrew

Vetran final was 1st Ttoubelle 2nd Classic Action 3rd Quincy Vanderson withdrew I think you have the rest of the results

can somebody tell me are the points for the top gun award done on all bwra events or just championship races.

they'r done on certain events usually top ten opens but it tells you on the BWRA website

BWRA TOP GUN POINTS ARE GIVEN OUT ON ALL BWRA EVENTS, NATIONAL, REGIONAL, TEAMS, CHAMPIONSHIPS AND EVEN ADDITIONAL OPENS

SCORING ON BWRA WEB SITE

The full top gun results are now on the bwra web site. Look in to see where your dog is. Colorado moves into 3rd place in the yd per lb challenge.

Hellbent now ties for 1st with Nikitason in the scratch and young Nevada leaps into first place in the pups. Veterans and yearlings stay mostly the same

Apologies to Ricky with Hellbent and Kevin with Bully Beef. I owe both of them another 3 points in the scratch competition. This will be made right when next results go through to the web site. Well done Zimba, this makes you in the lead by 3 points.

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back