The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Top Gun

rocky

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
You will shortly see the latest points on theBWRA web site.

In the yd per lb challenge, Another Spot moves up into 3rd place with 26 points and Ludacris features in the top ten with 22 points, making him level with kennelmate Two for One. Morpheous still leads with 32 and game little Tinkerman hangs in there with 30 points.

The scratch is very close with Hellbent on 34 and Nikitason and Bigland Vixen 32 points and Bully Beef 4th with 30. Both Hellbent and Bullybeef have added points which were omitted last time.

Can Eversley Lad 35 points, Sick Note 30 and Wombelle 23 hang on to the lead in the Yearlings. I believe all are out of yearling classes now so can the new 'pups' gain yearling points to catch them up.

In the Veterans Trevor's Chaser has made up 5 points to hold 31 points and become closer to Vanadason with 32. Master Blaster is still supreme with 42 points

This competition is really shaping up. It will be interesting to see if any of the new yearlings coming through can catch up - looks like Eversley's Lad has an impressive lead. :thumbsup:

Kerri's litter are still Yearlings until mid August but I don't think we are able to attend any more BWRA events before then. We managed 2 classics and 2 regular opens which I think is the most BWRA events we have ever attended in one year :D

:lol:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back