The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Toy Recommendation

julie_s

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
I just wanted to recommend these toys to anyone who's dog like soft squeaky things but tends to destroy them far too quickly. Ruby has had her 'goldman rat champ' for a few weeks :thumbsup: now and he's still complete and she just loves it. I must admit I love them too... I love the scary stories creatures :lol: .

They're made by Nylabone, and there are a few different characters

http://www.nylabone.com/cheekysqueakypets/

Goldman Rat Champ :))

Goldman%20Rat%20Champ.jpg

(w00t) Oh he looks fab!!

I'm always on the hunt for good strong toys (with a teenage iggy and a Labrawhippet around)(she's not a cross labrador/whippet - she's a labrador that thinks she's a whippet....)

I've bought allsorts of dog toys recently, the latest being a big elephant that only lasted one day before his seam burst :eek: . And the squeaks always die within a few weeks too :rant:

But the best toy by far is an indestructable pink bunny with a rattle inside (known at home as Pbwar..) from MOTHERCARE!!!!! They can do anything to it and it's still in one piece with the rattle still working too :lol: :huggles:

Thanks for this tip. With a 15 week old puppy we need toys - a lot of them... I've not seen them in our local pet shops but will follow the link!!!

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back