The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Track Fencing

CHRIS DOYLE

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Good evening racers. Just in case there are one or two of you who haven't yet heard, I can tell you that the Lamping man school of whippet racing excellence is all but ready to go. There is however one further thing needed. Can anyone help?

We need to buy som e suitable fencing to enclose our 200 metre grass track. Large mesh nylon twine netting with integral pointed uprights springs to mind. Can anyone tell me where we could purchase same or similar.

Striving for even greater heights

Lampingman :D

lamping man said:
Large mesh nylon twine netting with integral pointed uprights springs to mind.
Gosh - they ought to get you to write the descriptions in the Argos catalogue Lamping Man:D

Good luck with the whippet racing venture :thumbsup: Where's it gonna be ?

We are in North Suffolk. Can't be more precise than that at the moment. Wouldn't want to attract any undesirables. You're welcome though Judy :p .

Just off to buy some fencing :D .

Lamping man

Lampie ,dont forget your old mate in Norfolk, The Lynperry kennel will surport your venture. As i got you into the coursing side of the world ,and i know you cant wait to see the Golly run ,can you old mate HA! HA!, Any way all the best ,see you on :cheers: Oct 2nd . Corky :clown:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back