The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Treat review

Shalista

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Hey guys so I follow this guy rocky kanaka on YouTube. He’s a big name in like shelter advocacy in the states. Millions of subscribers. He also runs a dog bakery.

The treats are super clean. I love them because A. They’re super high value to Freddie B. They’re super healthy and C. They are very easy to adjust the size. Because your just breaking off pieces you can give him tiny treats or a huge one depending on the level of reward you want to do.

It’s from the states so shipping may be a pain and because he’s a small place and air dries them they take a bit to ship to. I’ve been buying three bags and when I’m halfway done with the lot I order the next batch.

I just know y’all are constantly hunting for healthy dog food and I’ve been really impressed with these and they’re going to a good cause. Take a look!

I will note since I switched to these from milk bones his soft serve stool has almost completely resolved.

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back