The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Truffle's Litter

jacqueline

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
HAVE FINALLY GOT ROUND TO TAKING SOME INDIVIDUAL PICTURES OF THE PUPPIES NOW THEY ARE 7.1/2 WEEKS OLD, HAD ENOUGH TIME TO TAKE THEM AS WE GOT BACK EARLIER THAN WE THOUGHT FROM SCUNTHORPE DOG SHOW BECAUSE MY WHIPPET,FRED,CUT HIS FOOT ABOUT 1/2 HOUR BEFORE WE WERE DUE IN AND HAD TO PULL HIM FROM THE SHOW

puppies010.jpg

LET US OUT WERE INNOCENT :)

puppies001.jpg

puppies002.jpg

puppies003.jpg

puppies004.jpg

puppies005.jpg

puppies006.jpg

puppies007.jpg

puppies008.jpg

puppies009.jpg

AS YOU CAN SEE THEY'VE BEEN OUT IN THE RUN FOR A FEW HOURS TODAY AND REALLY ENJOYED THEMSELVES, JUST LIKE KIDS,PLAYED / FELL ASLEEP / PLAYED SOME MORE AND GOT FILTHY DIRTY

I AM REALLY PLEASED WITH THEM, TRUFFLE AND RINGO HAVE DONE ME PROUD MY ONLY PROBLEM NOW IS WHICH 1 TO RUN ON, OR 2 OR 3 OR 4 !!!!!!!!!!! :sweating: :sweating: :sweating:

You must be over the moon with them!! what a lovely even and pretty litter

They are all lovely..but number 4 is just gorgeous!!!

They are all gorgeous but number 2 is my favourite :wub:

aww jackie they are flipping gorgeouse hun :wub: :wub:

I like 3, 5, 7, and 9

Pardon my ignorance/forgetfulness (whichever the case may be) but what are the pedigree names of 'Truffle' and 'Ringo' ?

Beautiful pups but my heart is being played by number 6 :wub: and as no-one else has listed him, he's my boy now!!

I like 3, 5, 7, and 9
Pardon my ignorance/forgetfulness (whichever the case may be) but what are the pedigree names of 'Truffle' and 'Ringo' ?
They're Nut Truffle of Nevedith and Nevedith Lfa Lord of the Ring :thumbsup:

Lovely puppies, I need a couple more weeks to pick a keeper. :thumbsup:

I like them all Jackie :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: ................very differcult to pick at the moment :lol: :lol:

Hope Fred's paw is ok :luck:

I like them all Jackie :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: ................very differcult to pick at the moment :lol: :lol:

Hope Fred's paw is ok :luck:

i like girl 2 and the last boy on the pics

hi liza thats tigger he is not stoping but the girl is will post upto date pics this weekend of them all befor the first one goes

jackie

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back