The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

TV Vet Watching?

Wotho

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Who enjoys watching TV Vet Programmes?

Do you have a favourite  :thumbsup:   or one you can resist!   :ermm:

Top of my list:  Supervet & The Yorkshire Vet.  Enjoy Bondi Vet too.  There was a fairly new one, with unusual title, 3 Black Vets who are also friends, really good.

Have only seen Supervet and The Yorkshire Vet and enjoy both.

There was another one with an Australian Vet who had a practice in, I think, Richmond Upon Thames?

Yes, "The Vet on the Hill".  I think there is a new series starting soon.

I like Supervet and when it was on Pogdogs from Battersea.  Only just caught an episode of the Yorkshire Vet recently and have set them to record (but none showing yet).

I think a new series from Battersea started like Thursday, so will probably record this week.

Does anyone else watch the dog rescuers? It usually makes me cry! always good to see a dog who has suffered enjoy a happy ending

Does anyone else watch the dog rescuers? It usually makes me cry! always good to see a dog who has suffered enjoy a happy ending
Ah - I forgot about that.  I have recorded it and will watch it at some point.  Yes, some of these programs do leave a lump in the throat, don't they?  :(

@Wotho - thank for the tip about pogdogs, will add that to the planner!

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back