The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Tyg Has Arrived

sue burton

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
well he travelled from Scotland very well slept most of the way both had a wee when we got home and had his tea then tormented Ellie till about 9-30 then crashed till 11-00 out for a wee and poo put to bed next to Ellie both crated but next to each other and yelled for about5mins thenslept till 6-30 this morning how good is that HE IS FANTASTIC :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

Ah, bless :wub:

Poor Ellie ........ I hope she soon gets to love him :)

If he's got as much bounce as my Tyg you'll soon know he really has arrived :D And if he's as loveable as my Tyg you and Ellie will soon adore him. I just hope for your sake that he's not as noisy as my Tyg! Good luck with him

Last edited by a moderator:
Sounds like a great start for Tyg , he is a lucky boy :)

oh sue, im so pleased for yous, :huggles:

poor ellie wont know what hit her :sweating:

hes very missed up here this morning :( (not by ruby and star i may add who havnt batted an eye lid, they dont seem to even have noticed hes gone) :blink:

We are all really happy hes finally home, and settling in well :huggles:

xxx

waiting paitiontly(sp) on some photos :-

im so pleased for you Sue ,what a good boy Tyg is ,look forward to seeing you all next time we visit the in laws xx

Ellie is slowly getting used to him he had his first jab this morning and has been chipped did not bat an eyelid the vet and the nurses seem to think he is about 6 months old but I'm not sure will try to put some pictures on later but you all know how stupid Iam when tech stuff is involved just noticed how big his feet are :D :D :D

So glad Tyg :wub: is finally settling into his forever home :huggles:

Well done again to everyone involved in getting him there ;)

I am delighted to hear that the journey went well. I met Tyg a few weeks ago at Holyrood. He is the most endearing little fellow :wub: I noticed that he has big feet too. If he is anything like Toddy who came to me a 7 months all skin and bone, he will eat the full 2% of his body weight daily no problem and grow like mad. Toddy has grown 3 " in four months and put on 5kg. All solid muscle :))

Best of luck :luck: with the little man :)

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back