The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Tyg

sue burton

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
just a quick update for any one interested Tyg is doing fine but may still be growing he must have been so young when we got him even more so than we thought he now towers over Ellie when we got him he could walk under her now she walks under him :unsure: his markings have settled and his white bits have brown spots but is mainly a beautiful stag red brindle he is fast funny and a real cuddle bug (w00t) (w00t)

just a quick update for any one interested Tyg is doing fine but may still be growing he must have been so young when we got him even more so than we thought he now towers over Ellie when we got him he could walk under her now she walks under him :unsure: his markings have settled and his white bits have brown spots but is mainly a beautiful stag red brindle he is fast funny and a real cuddle bug (w00t) (w00t)

He sounds just lovely....any pics? :thumbsup:

oh sue, i was wondering how he is getting on, :wub:

zoe was asking the other day if we could go visit tyg cause she missed him (we have a pic of him on the pin board so she must have been looking at it and wondering) i dont think she realises how far away you guys are sunce we met you in Berwick lol :huggles:

he sounds like hes been crossed with a stag, by the size of him (w00t)

any pics?? :-

:huggles:

oh sue, i was wondering how he is getting on, :wub: zoe was asking the other day if we could go visit tyg cause she missed him (we have a pic of him on the pin board so she must have been looking at it and wondering) i dont think she realises how far away you guys are sunce we met you in Berwick lol :huggles:

he sounds like hes been crossed with a stag, by the size of him (w00t)

any pics?? :-

:huggles:
lots but still to master the are of putting them up and he is lovely Bob keeps saying are you sure he,s a whippet must be almost inches now :lol: :lol: :lol:

How lovely to hear about Tyg, Sue :wub:

It sounds as though everything has settled down between Ellie and him now, which is wonderful :D

Would just LOVE to see some pics ....... photobucket is quite easy to use although a little slow :thumbsup:

So glad Tyg has settled in well...it would be lovely to see some pictures , he was so handsome.... :wub:

Lovely to hear he is doing so well :thumbsup:

I remember meeting the very scrawny, leggy little chap that was Tyg is August. I would love to see how he has grown. Sue if you have Katie's e mail, perhaps you could email her a photo and she could post it for you :D

I am so pleased that he is doing well.

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back