The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Typical Puppy Behaviour ?

lynyona

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Betty has started to do 2 strange things.. she has started to dig in my lawn I know dogs dig but never known them to did in the actual grass before not just a little bit like she s digging down under lol ..She will be outside for ages usually with me playing with her now she is house trained as been for a while but she will come in and wee on the floor.She also will we on the beds if she gets chance and if she see s a pile of washing waiting to go into the washer she will wee on that as well I leave it in the basket now then she cant .Just wondering why she would do these things.

I'd get her checked over by a vet for the weeing - she could have a urinary tract infection.

Dogs often dig in hot weather to unearth cooler soil to lie on. It's a bit inconvenient her doing it in the lawn rather than the borders but this might be the reason for it.

I don't really know anything about phantom pregnancy but that's another thought that sprang to mind, in case these are nesting behaviours - hopefully others will say if this is a rubbish idea!

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back