The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Update

lurcher-lass

2 Of A Kind
Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Well Fizz is still doing great, Getting bigger, and i am very surprised at how fast she can run at her age. well iv a few pics to share and im sure you can tell she has grown. She is trying to rule the roost, but hosie Is the boss, i feel sorry for the dog tho as all she dose is hang of his long coat :teehee: tho im sure she will keep trying to be in charge. well here's the pics:

HPIM1531.jpg

HPIM1525.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
she is coming on lovely courtney, hosie might be the boss now but i can bet you that in a couple of weeks the table will turn and fizz will be the boss, :teehee:

she is coming on lovely courtney, hosie might be the boss now but i can bet you that in a couple of weeks the table will turn and fizz will be the boss, :teehee:

Ohh im not sure about that, :lol: She sleeps crawled up with Alfie at the moment she has took a shine to him.

very nice, what is the mix of the wee black one :thumbsup:

Thanks for the comments everyone, and you are correct Di never a dull moment with dogs :thumbsup:

Smusicmanj she is whippet/greyhound

she is gorgeous courtney...god,your Alfie could be my Flynn!!!! so alike

Fizz looking good Courtney.And yes,they are growing big time now.Am pretty pleased with them so far,exept for Kate,the wee one with the black muzzle,as she's taken this weird notion that im out of bounds,and wont come near me.Have to spend a bit of time with the retractable lead now,to get her recall sorted out.Other than that,she should stay under 23,so one more for the wee stuff.Thankfully the ground should start thawing out down here now,so's i can get them back in the fields again.Talk soon. ...Billy...

Fizz looking good Courtney.And yes,they are growing big time now.Am pretty pleased with them so far,exept for Kate,the wee one with the black muzzle,as she's taken this weird notion that im out of bounds,and wont come near me.Have to spend a bit of time with the retractable lead now,to get her recall sorted out.Other than that,she should stay under 23,so one more for the wee stuff.Thankfully the ground should start thawing out down here now,so's i can get them back in the fields again.Talk soon. ...Billy...

Iv some more nice pics of her That i think Alannah will love, ill pop them on when i have time.

She's looking great Courtney - such a lovely shine on her coat now :thumbsup:

wow courtney she is coming on great :wub:

She's looking great Courtney - such a lovely shine on her coat now :thumbsup:

Thanks clair, trac, yes we have her coat gleming and the moment, nice to see other people can see how much she has changed and not just me :wub:

Last edited by a moderator:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back