The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Updates on my now 2 year old female BC

deka

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Greatly improved though seems to be very nervous, barks at German Shepherds but is mostly ok with other dogs unless they approach when she is in our garden and she will bark.

Can let her off leash in garden and even close to house and she will walk home and wait for me by my door.

Her accidents have near stopped but the only issue is if she needs out she will only give me a short notice i.e touches my arm and if I don't react she goes to a spot, normally the hall and does her deed there, if bedroom door is open she does it there like today I was on a call for work and was just wrapping it up and she touched my arm but it took me around 1 minute to finish and that was enough time for her to touch my arm then go to hall and poop which meant I now have to clean up and have a horrible stink there.

Shes very affectionate and likes to roll on her back more for belly rubs and happily jumps beside you for rubs rather than before if you sat near her she jumped off the chair and lay elsewhere.

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back