The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Urgent Help Needed From A Canine Nutritionist

Bluenoon

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Hi, I wonder if anyone can help me. I am a freelance journalist and I am writing a feature about important minerals in a dog's diet. I need a few quotes from an independent canine nutritionist and wondered whether someone could spare 10 minutes either on email or on the phone. It would need to be someone who isn't tied up with a specific feed/supplement company as it's for a specific company although the expert would in no way be endorsing their products, it is simply a factual editorial piece. In return the expert would get a credit (website details) at the end of the feature. I was let down by the expert I had in mind, so need urgent help, preferably this evening and if not tomorrow morning. My email is nicky.moffatt@hotmail.co.uk

Thank you in advance.

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back