Urgent Home Needed

Status
Not open for further replies.

posh totty

whippet servant
Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
hi just been asked to pass this on , there is a staffy x collie/lab? being allowed to run the streets of the norwich area, friends of mine have been doing what they can but with 5 lurchers there is sadly no more room, the owner is desperate to rehome as are the neighbours because the dog will end up being run over, he is approx 18 months , good with kids and cats ( thrown out all day coz cats dont like the dog :rant: ) please pm for details and i will give you the number of the lady near him and she will tell you more

just hope he is found a home before its too late for this little man :(

Why do people take dogs on when they can't look after them? Sorry I'm at capacity. Good luck with this plea. :luck: :luck: :luck:

also having a jack russell bitch coming in this week, no details as yet but will post as and i when i see what she is like etc, this one is through no fault of her own she was rescued by this lady and asked me if i can take her on , but sadly i dont always have room, more details when i get them :thumbsup:

anyone able to help or cross post? thanks tanya :thumbsup:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back