The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Urgent

kenny m

breeder of quick. blue. curly eared whippets
Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
please help. i got a phone call in the early hours of this morning from garry gorton his lovly dog, bella died on the operating table,he is left with i think 6 puppys to rearis there anybody out there with a dog whose just had puppys who can lend a hand he is in a terable state please contact garry on01429835076 or me on07855722145

Sorry to hear about Bella, hope he finds a bitch soon.

Keep us updated

ETA. Might be as well to post this on the other sections of k9 too, i know there are a few litters knocking about on the ped section.

Last edited by a moderator:
OMG what awful news i hope he finds a bitch asap my thoughts r with him and christine x

just spoke to gary he is in a state over poor bella he has 4 puppies s 2 died but he has a lend of a bitch that still has milk and they have took to her and her the puppies keep your chin up mate at this very sad time. a big thankyou to debbie and ricky for taking the bitch to garys this morning.

Poor Gary. That is really very sad. I do hope the rest of his puppies make it.

So sorry Gary and Christine She was a lovely bitch Hope the pups make it for you

how awful :( . i wish there was something i could do to help

Such sad new's :( . Hope the pup's get stronger every day.

What a really dreadful thing to happen :( Please send my condolences regarding poor Bella.

I really hope the remaining pups do well :luck:

So sorry for your loss, :( hope puppies do well :luck: :luck:

So sad to hear of your loss :( I hope your pups pull through. Well done to Debbie and Ricky for offering their help.

Fingers crossed for the little guys :luck:

Is'nt it nice when people rally round to help each other. What a awful thing to happen. Keep hopefull o:)

just spoken to Gary again tonight pups are doing fine with their surrogate mum she has took them under her wing .poor Gary is still at a loss over loosing Bella but he asked me to thank everyone for their help and kind wishes .

So sorry Gary and Christine. I hope all four pups make it for you. Such a shame you lost poor Bella.

Keep us posted Gary.

garry&chris thank you all for your kind words at this sad time.i have never seen him so low,took leo&wizz back tonight after runnig them for them at the champs, just wish i could have took a trophy of some kind back as well,,, puppys all thriving ,what a joy to see them feeding off there new foster mam, top marks to deb&rick thankyou from me. R I P bella

thats so sad, all my heart is with chris, garry, daniel and lauren at this time, hope the pups will turn out gr8 4 u.

Luv stace x

:D great news...... ricky and i went round last night after getting home from the champs at highgate and every little one is thrieving, nice and warm and lovely shiny coats, and feedind well, the surrogate mother has also settled very well with the little ones :D

That is fantastic news Debbie :)

It is such a shame about Bella, I still remember the first time we ever met Gary and Bella it was at the BWRA Champs at Old Hall and Bella had just got r-up to Ballystorm. Bless 'em had everyone crying.

At leat he has her pups to look forward to xXx.

how are the pups doing hope everthings going ok now good luck

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back