The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Used car for doggies what do you have ?

PaulSZ

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
We have 2 dogs at the moment and will soon have three. They are all labrador mixes so medium sized I guess

We have an old golf which just about fits the 2 in but won't fit the three

We could get something like a Zafira or even an estate but as my two kids will be driving it we ideally want another 5 door hatchback with a nice big/tall boot ?

Any suggestions or tell me what you have

We dont want to spend more than £2500-3000 and has to be petrol

If any of you have kids in there 20's you will also know they would like something at leats with a bit of style..lol

Thanks

We always have either a 5 door and keep the back seats down or an estate if were lucky. We don't spend too much on any of our cars, our last one was/is a Peugeot 308 5 door, we paid £1.300 3.5 years ago.
We don't worry too much about the make of vehicle, we just want a convenient and reliable vehicle for us and the 7 dogs.

Just to clarify we travel as a family of 4 plus the dogs so any hatchback would not be able to have its back seats down..thanks

When we only had 3 dogs, and these were huskies so similar in size to your Labrador X we had a Toyota RAV4..this was perfect..you have plenty of room for Pups, passengers and some.shopping ..if out of your price range for used SuV, there are similar type alternatives, like honda CRV and Hyundai Tucson..and not too shabby for the kids street cred!
We now have a Proace Verso so plenty of room for our brood of 6

Ford Kuga for me,,Borzoi in the back ,,whippet on harness on back seat..Can’t fit the both in the back now.

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back