The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Vaccination For Pups

raymac

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Hi all

Please could anyone advise us on the requirements of vaccination for pup's

regarding racing ie vets or nosodes.

would like to get it right as they will need doing soon.

thanks

Ray

Hi All

I have found the infomation we wanted, :) :)

sould check out the info on here more carefully lol. :oops:

Ray & Teresa

raymac said:
Hi all
Please could anyone advise us on the requirements of vaccination for pup's

regarding racing    ie  vets  or nosodes.

would like to get it right as they will need doing soon.

thanks

Ray

nosodes :wacko:

I'm not sure on whether the main organisations have looked into accepting nosodes as an alternative to vaccines, if they have it has certainly never been documented but there are a lot of people going for that option now outside of whippet racing.

You will need your certificate from your vet to enable your dog to be registered with the BWRA or NNWRF.

:thumbsup:

Nosodes - Homeopathic remedies

Google is a wonderful tool - i knew i should know what Nosodes were/are but the old memory aint what it used to be :)) (so that was todays 'google' and i'm not even at work - its a standng joke that at least one member of staff or a child comes to my office daily for 'Mrs Wilson' to 'google' something :lol: )

:D

nosodes for kennel cough sounds rather tempting

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back