The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Vera Cooper

Doreen Hopkins

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
It is with the greatest sadness that I have had the news that Vera ( Tony Cooper BWRA Chairmans mum )

sadly passed away last night. Vera was 90yrs old, she loved her whippet racing and could often been seen at

race meetings with Tony when she was well enough.

Our heartfelt sadness goes out to Tony & Family. Goodnight God Bless Vera

Deepest sympathy

Doreen & Bill

Condolences to Tony and family, at this sad time :(

Our condolences to Tony and family.

RIP Mrs Cooper

such sad news she was a lovely lady heart felt sympathy tony and family at his sad time.

john & angela

So sorry Vera has passed away.

I didn't realise she was 90 yrs old, pretty amazing to think of all the things she'd seen in her lifetime and hope she has an abundance of happy memories to treasure.

Rest In Peace.

So sorry Tony & Family.

Our deepest sympathy to Tony & family

She was a lovely lady

Geoff & Hazel

Our heart felt sympathy goes out to you Tony we know you idolised Vera may she rest in peace. Les + Lynda.

SUCH SAD NEWS, SHE WAS A LOVELY LADY. R.I.P. VERA. :wub:

so sorry for your loss tony and family....R.I.P VERA a lovely lady

This very sad news vera was a lovely lady and will be missed greatly by whippet racers , how thoughts are with tony and family god bless vera r.i.p regs steve and angela .

sorry to hear this vera was a lovely lady and i know how much she meant to tony R.I.P Vera

Our sympathy to Tony and family on the loss of his mum.

Rip Vera xx

so sorry thinking of tony & family :(

RIP Vera

so sorry Tony and family Vera will be missed by us all, A lovely lady R.I.P Vera

Deepest sympathy to Tony and family on the very sad loss of his mum, nothing can prepare you for such a tragic event.

R.I.P Vera you will be greatly missed.

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back