The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Very sad story

Mayblossom

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Just read a very sad post on a group for Parson terriers which I belong to. A lady went out for two hours leaving her little dog on the bed, came home and found he’d been in the bin and found a plastic bag that was used for cheese, poor little chap had suffocated :( heartbreaking to read as he’d recently been attacked by a badger and his owner had nursed him through some terrible injuries, just can’t imagine what she’s going through after finding him. Such a tragic accident , I was in tears just reading it :(

Just not something you would think about when leaving them for a couple of hours :( but hopefully it’ll make a few people aware of what can happen. Luckily my girls have no access to any bins as my Springer would be right in there!

Absolutly awful, in NL they say 'every accident is waiting round the corner' a way of saying there is danger almost everywhere..
Poor doggy RIP

What a tragic event! but this should make people more aware of the dangers

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back