The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Visit To Uk March 2011

MilberDowns

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
We are a Sighthoundclub from Norway who plans to visit UK during Crufts 2011. Many of us both show and work our dogs.

I was wondering if it would be possible to see a race or Lurecoursing the same week-end. Hounds are on Saturday so it would have to be Sunday the 13.

Coming from a country with long distanses whatever you do, the location is all the same to us. We will hang our hopes on British Rail. Thanks in advance!

you could always come west country game fair although lurchers are the priority ,but will do whippet and terrier coursing/racing

We are a Sighthoundclub from Norway who plans to visit UK during Crufts 2011. Many of us both show and work our dogs.I was wondering if it would be possible to see a race or Lurecoursing the same week-end. Hounds are on Saturday so it would have to be Sunday the 13.

Coming from a country with long distanses whatever you do, the location is all the same to us. We will hang our hopes on British Rail. Thanks in advance!
:unsure: IF YOU'RE NOT BOTHERED WHETHER ITS PEDI OR NON-PEDI RACING WE AT THE OLD HALL W.R.C. RUN EVERY SUNDAY AND WE ARE IN THE MIDLANDS REGION SO YOU WOULDN'T HAVE TOO FAR TO TRAVEL.

IF YOU VISIT OUR CLUB SITE ON K9 YOU WILL SEE OUR RACING CALENDAR POSTED ON THERE. IF YOU ARE INTERESTED AND HAVE ANY DIFFICULTIES PM ME AND I WILL TRY TO ASSIST YOU! DEE :luck:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back