The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Vivitonin

migirlsuk

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
I have 1/2 a box of Vivitonin tablets, they where perscribed for Lucy our terrier cross but sadly she was taken from us 8 weeks ago at the grand old age of 19.

Anyway if anyone uses these tables for their dog you are very welcome to the 1/2 pack.

Used for improvement in dullness, lethargy and overall demeanour in dogs. Vivitonin is particularly useful in older dogs, where it may increase willingness to exercise and exercise tolerance.

Alyson 'n' Hounds

migirlsuk said:
I have 1/2 a box of Vivitonin tablets, they where perscribed for Lucy our terrier cross but sadly she was taken from us 8 weeks ago at the grand old age of 19.
Anyway if anyone uses these tables for their dog you are very welcome to the 1/2 pack.

Used for improvement in dullness, lethargy and overall demeanour in dogs. Vivitonin is particularly useful in older dogs, where it may increase willingness to exercise and exercise tolerance.

Alyson 'n' Hounds

Will they be of any help to me im absolutely buggered

Me too! Sorry to hear about your dog.19! is fab age too.You must miss her terribly

So sorry to hear about the loss of Lucy,you must be totally devastated!

R.I.P Lucy xx

So sorry to hear of your loss ...

You could try contacting Tailends, a marvellous charity dedicated to elderly and terminally ill dogs ... you can find details at www.tailends.co.uk

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back