The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Walking dandruff mites

Cavipoo95

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
my pup has been diagnosed with walking dandruff was given treatment approx six days ago now but still ya a few sites on his back end. Back at vets tomorrow has anyone had this issue before ? If so what helps and how long do they take to go it’s clear the breeder didn’t care about the pup as he was in a bad way when we first got him just worries been a first time dog owner

I've a feeling Lisa at Greyhound Gap has dealt with this problem and may be able to help.

Have you been to a vet? There are treatments they can prescribe.

yes they gave him some drops in back of his neck and some medicine, been seven days now they have improved but not gone completely back at vets tomorrow

Usual advice is not to overdo parasite treatments so I would not do anything until you have been back to the vet.

Last edited:
Been back to the vets can’t do anymore treatment until two weeks still has them though how long will this go on for ?

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back