The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Wanted Cavalier King Charles Stud Dog

The McCoys

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
my daughter has a 2yr old cavalier king charles bitch who she is wanting to breed with, anybody interested or knows of anyone who would like to breed please leave a message. She is black and white with brown also on her face. she has a excellent temperment both around other dogs and children. she is a pedigree but her breeders never had the puppy litter kc registered, my daughter has the paper with her parents, grandparents and great grandparents on there. my daughter met her parents and they also had very good temperments and were happy and healthy. all the best shaz and john x

Im sure she is a super girl BUT

before you think about breeding this bitch read up on all the hereditory conditions CKCS can get , and is she or are her parents tested and are they clear , if not and you want another CKCS buy one from a breeder who has had her stock tested and are clear .

Millions of CKCS have severe adnormalities you dont want to be adding to this do you .

Not what you wanted to hear im sure , but Im trying to be helpfull

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back