The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Wanted Puppie

elyssa

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
hi there everyone,hope everyones ok.I am looking to add another puppie to my brood!does any one Know of any show quality puppies for sale.i live in cardiiff,so up north would be too far!thanks guys.

elyssa said:
hi there everyone,hope everyones ok.I am looking to add another puppie to my brood!does any one Know of any show quality puppies for sale.i live in cardiiff,so up north would be too far!thanks guys.
Hi

Just seen your ad- I live in Bedwas and have 11 week old male pups for sale. They are sired by Ch. Elvencharm Zola at Turnstone and bred at home from my Turnstone bitch. The three males available are all fawn brindle with white trim but one of them looks like he will be more of a silver brindle in colour. I am asking £400 and they are 1st vaccinated, wormed and KC registered. If you would like more info or would like to visit please give me a ring on 029 20861765.

Sue Cousins

Hi Sue ,and Elyssa welcome to K9

jackie and the MULCAIR whippets :cheers:

elyssa said:
Hi and welcome. :) if you wish to start showing whippets you ought to go to some shows in your area, meet breeders and their dogs and learn bit more about the breed. Just because puppy is registered and somebody tells you it is show quality, that does not necessarily mean anything. Also join a Whippet club, get some Whippet books (most are available on Amazon) and look at some threads on k9, like this one

picking puppies

Do not limit yourself to the breeders in your immediate area, the puppy will cost you good amount of money, and will be with you for the best part of the next 15 years. So it is wise to do lot of research and get the best you can, even if it costs few pounds more.

Best of luck :luck: :luck: :luck:

dave cousins said:
elyssa said:
Hi

Just seen your ad- I live in Bedwas and have 11 week old male pups for sale. They are sired by Ch. Elvencharm Zola at Turnstone and bred at home from my Turnstone bitch. The three males available are all fawn brindle with white trim but one of them looks like he will be more of a silver brindle in colour. I am asking £400 and they are 1st vaccinated, wormed and KC registered. If you would like more info or would like to visit please give me a ring on 029 20861765.

Sue Cousins

HI SUE AND WELCOME TO K9,HOPE YOU WILL COME ON HERE FROM TIME TO TIME :thumbsup: MORE TURNSTONE WHIPPYS :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

HI Sue - could we see some pics of the little darlings?

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back