The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

wanted

lampinglarry

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
LARGE DOG WANTED WHIPPETR/CROSS GREYHOUND...NICE HIGH TO SHOULDER ...DOG NOT BITCH ...PREFER FREE , ITS A GOOD HOME

tut tut most would like em for free ??? get ya hand in ya pocket and you might get someone daft enough to sell ya one, no leads and colars accident waiting to happen :angry:

what do you mean by tut tut?

i have never had any accidents with my dogs..there always very strong with all the free running they get.

maybe i could teach you a few things matie

tut tut again mate :p bet you could never mind it takes all sorts...

also whippets are not the same way built as whatever dogs you own didnt mean to ofend but try to be less blunt ey

How many dogs have you got at the moment then lampinglary, do you enjoy watching whippets race ........ :D

;) I HAVE A STRANGE FEELING THIS LAMPINGLARRY IS ANOTHER WINED UP, COULD BE WRONG! :D :D ??? ??? :0 ???

what u say dink, whose yr mate , u aint on about butch's tripe again are you.........lol

if it is awind up it aint me , i came clean about longdog, but nowt to do with this if thats what it is, he or she dosnt seem that bad anyway just a bit green. ???

no wind up ...i have 12 dogs 3 greyhounds, 2 lurcher's, 4 jack Russel's and a couple of spaniels which work every day, apart from greyhounds there in private tracks under trainers, i just go watch them run or bring them out of kennels to run in local opens, is there anything else JoJess that you would like to know while we are on about me?

what about you are you good looking and 30 by any chance i could do with a girl friend that loves dogs ;)

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back