The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Warning To Club Members

tanya

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
:rant: just a warning , i have ran as many weeks as money can allow, i have trained 7 dogs and raced 6 of them in my local club over this year. i would like to thank betty of horden whippet club for being so genrous as giving me four pounds for the death of my racing champion aurora borealis. and refusing to give me my points money for the othjer stating that i havnt qualified for my many wins i have had this year. stating that i had not ran over 26 weeks . word of warning get a photocopy at the beggining of your racing season of club rules. i have to say as you can tell iam very upset of the price of my dogs head and the warmth shown by this club. this has no reflection on gary as he has been more than kind to me. :rant: :rant: :rant: .

tanya everyone was sorry when your dog was injured at hordon but you did not run 26 weeks to get your points money for your other dogs it has happed to me and anth that is the club rules

and i have ran for 32 years

ray stephenson

anth said:
tanya everyone was sorry when your dog was injured at hordon but you did not run 26 weeks to get your points money for your other dogs  it has happed to me and anth that is the club rules                                                                            
and i have ran for 32 years

ray stephenson

32 years (w00t) your giving your age away Ray :lol: :luck: next year with your pup :thumbsup:

Last edited by a moderator:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back