The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Waterloo

I wish i could go,

did you here on the news they are refering to it as the valentines day massacre :angry:

they have not got a clue, talk about trying to paint an ugly picture for the public :rant:

Your just showing off  Can't believe Sparky's bottled out! Maybe his "wife" put her foot down lol
Me show off never, but just to say i'm almost ready then i'm off for day 1. :- "

as for Sparky he's coming Tuesday (arn't you Sparky) :thumbsup:

well got to go :D

Just got out of the bath - i knew i should have taken some strong drink with me brrrrrr was bloody frozen, dunno how with all the layers i had on though, took me ten minutes to get undressed when i got in i had that much stuff on lol

eta came home with some good laughter lines thanks to the good company :))

Last edited by a moderator:
Just watched some footage on the news , WHY do they ALWAYS have to show a course where the hare `gets it ` :rant: Yeh I know why :rant: , but if they could just point out the skill that the dogs show and the full course not just the `end` :rant: .

Dont know wether any of you `lot` were on as I dont know what you look like :blink: :- "

Sorry I could n`t join you , it sounds as though you were nice and warm :lol: :lol: .

Any one taking any photos ?

It said that the crowd was down on previous years Mark , True or more lies ??

I think Jacqui got some pic's, well she should have done the bloody dogs were close enough on quite a few occasions & a hare (or rabbit as i kept calling them :wacko: , much to Mark's embarrassment) ran up the bank right next to Mark.

Hi Vicky,

The company today was 1st class :thumbsup: , i've not laughed so much in a long time, still trying to get over how long it took you to put all those layers of cloths on at the car? :lol:

Thanks for a good day, your a star. :thumbsup:

Yes the Bunny did come a bit close awww, and hope your eyes are now dry after you shedding a tear for the ones that sadly bit the dust :- "

so you coming tommorow & Wednesday Vicky?

Jax i'd estimate the crowd to of been around 15000 well up on previuse years all the approch fields on either side of the lane were used as car parks and they were all packed,

I did here today that the Waterloo cup will be run next year regardless of the ban.

Sparky rang me to say he'd just seen me on TV and the Daughter said she had when I came home? (as Andy Warhole said "everyone will be famouse for 15 minutes")

Last edited by a moderator:
Mark Roberts said:
Sparky rang me to say he'd just seen me on TV and the Daughter said she had when I came home? (as Andy Warhole said "everyone will be famouse for 15 minutes")
Really? (w00t) I'll have to watch out for that :lol:

I had a great eventful day today! Cant wait for the better coursing fields tommorow. Hopefully will be able to get on wednesday also for the final, £5 a bargain for the last day despite not many courses the best dogs in the land will be on show. My mate got his waterloo cup hat nicked by some gypos and I also made it on to one of the news reports for my 2 seconds of fame jumping over a river!

Hope you all have a great time. I have other things on so I haven't gone this year. I hear that our dog is out, so I won't be rushing up by train (over 5 hours) to watch her run in the final after all!!!

The tiddly American dog sounds like a good dog. Did you know that she has just been shopping in Paris? Fancy knocking out two of last years winners already! The Cup and the Plate winners.

I look forward to hearing all about it.

Cerito

Hi Cerito, not overly impressed with the American dog, had a bit of luck along the way but there again thats 50% of coursing isn't it?.

well just waiting for Sparky & Lesleys OH to arive then i'm off again

OK sparkys just arrived

Wow, I'm so jealous, I wish I was there as well. Hope to make it to the UK & Crufts in a few years so will keep my fingers crossed that the Waterloo is still alive & kicking then.

:rant: Hope the bloody do gooders get what they deserve.

Mark Roberts said:
Hi Cerito, not overly impressed with the American dog, had a bit of luck along  the way but there again thats 50% of coursing isn't it?.

well just waiting for Sparky & Lesleys OH to arive then i'm off again

OK sparkys just arrived

pics to follow!

A good day out! :thumbsup:

Can anyone tell me what's through to tomorrow?

Sorry was to busy having a laugh to keep my programme up to date.

A realy good day and a lot warmer than yesterday.

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back