The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Wcrch Devil's Double X Koppelwell Kalling Kalais Litter

Cloke

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
5 beautiful, healthy dog puppies a week old tomorrow. A remarkable litter because the bitch started to have a pyometra 3 weeks after mating. Even the vet was amazed. Mother and babies thriving. Hope you like the pictures Trudie,-more next week.

Jos_pups_1.jpg

Jos_pups_2.jpg

Pretty puppies, a mix of show and racing lines. It will be interesting to see how they turn out. :lol:

Gorgeous Mum and pups .

Good luck to them all :luck:

congratulations to all concerned...young Busby is putting himself about abit of late :lol: :lol: :lol:

love the brindle :wub: :wub:

They are beautiful puppies. And I think that although Chris said the other boys are all black and white I can see some brindle coming on them. The brindle boy looks a little like his grandfather Ch Elvencharm Zola at Turnstone JW

This is Abi's sister Silver (Koppelwell Kurious Kactus JW)

Silverweb.gif

Abi is more like her mother Seren (Drakesoak Dolly Daydream) who is also very fast!

Silver is on the left and Seren on the right

Serensilverweb.gif

We are taking Seren and Silver to the meet at Falklands Farm on the 11th to give them a go for the first time.

By the way has anyone got any photos of the sire that they could post please?

Pretty puppies, a mix of show and racing lines. It will be interesting to see how they turn out. :lol:
Yes it will wont it - some of the best coursing dogs we know have show lines in them 8)

Congrats to Abi and Busby.

Lovely puppies and obviously lucky too :D . Congrats.

Joe took this picture of W.C.R.Ch. Devil's Double at the W.C.R.A. Championship meeting at Moreton in the Marsh on Sunday. Hopefully his speed will give the pups early pace - a quick start out of the traps/slips.We know their dam has stamina- the ability to maintain her top speed over longer distances, because she has been B.I.F. with the B.S.F.A and is a consistent winner at the hill sprint. Racing dogs are bred to be sprinters- their top speed is over distances of 150-200yds. Chris wants a dog that will be an all rounder, race ,lurecourse, and work successfully.

20 years ago, Billy Mackenzie,( of the Associates), bred the first show bred racing champion. W.C.R.C.Magic Trick. He always used a judicious mixture of show/coursing lines and outcrossed to outstanding racing sires, and many of his dogs are in the pedigrees of the top winning racing whippets on the track today. I was lucky enough 14 years ago to be given a daughter of W.C.R.Ch.Magic Trick, Kerrec's Magic Dream, from the last litter that Billy bred. All her children and grandchildren race, (5 have gained their titles), 3 lure course regularly, (Half Coat and V.C. Chimes at Midnight( Wheatroyd Magic Mushroom)has been B.I.F.)and all are unbeaten in the 400 mtres hill sprint. I would have loved to have coursed them.

For those interested ,here is the link to Billy's tribute website. The pedigrees make interesting reading.

http://pagesperso-orange.fr/affectionate.bunch/whippets.html

Devils_double_pic.jpg

Love the pups Trudie - gorgeous - brindle one for me is the favourite though :wub: you know how i am with brindles o:)

Karen

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back