The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

We Have The Devil Pup Arrrrrrr

fallenangel

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
SP_A0976.jpg SP_A0975.jpg SP_A0982.jpg

we collected our new pup yestrday shes from vivs quest and chip and tar greyhound shes 10 weeks old and weighes 11lb and is the most confined cheeky cocky pup i have ever met shes scared of nothing very clever already got sused this houes traning lark shouts at the greyhound to move and looks so sweet and angelic lol

shes having fun playing with Darcey and Forrets but as realy bonded with Rudy they cuddle up togthere I never new Ruby could be so nice lol the holy terreoer called scarlet heres some pics there not brill as shes never still to get any good ones

I have no idea what weight she will end up at but it will be fun seeing her grow anyone want to take a guss

Last edited by a moderator:
She look's lovely, nice little face :wub:

Has that rounded your numbers up to

an even dozen now ?

very bonny think they make bestuns when they have a bit of edge :luck:

View attachment 63184 View attachment 63185 View attachment 63186 we collected our new pup yestrday shes from vivs quest and chip and tar greyhound shes 10 weeks old and weighes 11lb and is the most confined cheeky cocky pup i have ever met shes scared of nothing very clever already got sused this houes traning lark shouts at the greyhound to move and looks so sweet and angelic lol

shes having fun playing with Darcey and Forrets but as realy bonded with Rudy they cuddle up togthere I never new Ruby could be so nice lol the holy terreoer called scarlet heres some pics there not brill as shes never still to get any good ones

I have no idea what weight she will end up at but it will be fun seeing her grow anyone want to take a guss
My guess on her weight 55 1/2 lb :- :luck:

Hi,

She is soo cute, I bet she's not as bad as Marvin.

Love Nic

View attachment 63184 View attachment 63185 View attachment 63186 we collected our new pup yestrday shes from vivs quest and chip and tar greyhound shes 10 weeks old and weighes 11lb and is the most confined cheeky cocky pup i have ever met shes scared of nothing very clever already got sused this houes traning lark shouts at the greyhound to move and looks so sweet and angelic lol

My guess on her weight 55 1/2 lb :- :luck:
lol dont care she will just have to run with the feds lol or put a saddle on her and say shes a race horse lol.

bet shes as bad as Marvin and the gob on her think shes part fish wife lol

She look's lovely, nice little face :wub:  

Has that rounded your numbers up to

an even dozen now ?
thats it carnt fit any more here or walk them take them out in 4s so shes the last. and i dont like odd numbers lol

(w00t) (w00t) DONT TELL ME SHE YAKS AS MUCH AS YOU WENDY !!!!!! SHE IS LOVELY, WHAT A PRETTY FACE- WHICH SHE OBVIOUSLY GETS FROM YOU AS WELL :wub: :wub:

(w00t) (w00t) DONT TELL ME SHE YAKS AS MUCH AS YOU WENDY !!!!!! SHE IS LOVELY, WHAT A PRETTY FACE- WHICH SHE OBVIOUSLY GETS FROM YOU AS WELL :wub: :wub:
Yep shes wores than me and louder (w00t) its a good job i get on with my nabours (w00t)

Congratulations , she is a beauty :thumbsup:

The best ones are always the cheekiest pups so you are very lucky :thumbsup:

Don't believe you Wendy,she looks a little angel :wub:
b yes a fallen angel just like me. the dogs are taking shifts trying to ware her out. have to say the shes got the dog door sorted and hasnt had an accidnet all day and is allready sqeeking to go out and the most important thing shes learning the word NO she heres it that much its no wonder. I will have to try and get better picks of her. tony had the others out in the garden brushing them and the little sod ran out and climed up and sat in a big planter tub looking down on all the other dogs like shes the queen. i did think with her being whippet greyhound cross she would be a quiet pup ha ha

Don't believe you Wendy,she looks a little angel :wub:
b yes a fallen angel just like me. the dogs are taking shifts trying to ware her out. have to say the shes got the dog door sorted and hasnt had an accidnet all day and is allready sqeeking to go out and the most important thing shes learning the word NO she heres it that much its no wonder. I will have to try and get better picks of her. tony had the others out in the garden brushing them and the little sod ran out and climed up and sat in a big planter tub looking down on all the other dogs like shes the queen. i did think with her being whippet greyhound cross she would be a quiet pup ha ha
QUIET PUP :teehee: no way, mums big staffie wasnt evan to bid to frighten her she raced round like a looney with him :thumbsup:

Kev xx

A few pics of the devils spawn i meen sweet scarlet :lol: theres one with forrest the rest are her though she does look like a wombel on it

01_02_09_2207.jpg

01_02_09_2206.jpg

01_02_09_2205.jpg

Aww she is lovely and looks very cheeky :lol:

Hi,

She looks lovely, bet she's not as bad as Marvin though he found the toilet roll yesterday, cant beleive how much a mess they can make, cant wait to start training them, how old is Scarlet now and what's her weight I think Marvin is about 16lb now, just needs grown into his ears lol.

Nic xxx

shes 16 1/2 weeks now and 19.1 shes is shooting up eats like a pig but what ever we give her she wont get the chunky puppy look think shes a leggy red head and thats it lol. i have never seen a pup that can eat as much as her but shes growing well off it and the rest she burns of trashing the houes. we are stalling decorating or buying anything new for a few months as the place is being trashed by her

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back